Friday, April 8, 2011

Better Late than Never

So, when I became pregnant I thought it would be the perfect time to start a blog so that our out-of-town familes and friends could easily keep up with what was going on as we prepared for the big arrival.  Obviously, that didn't happen.  I was even on bedrest for 7 weeks, but apparently I was much too busy curled up on the couch watching Dr. Phil, napping, and staring at the ceiling.  Yes, it was a much better idea to wait until I have 4 month old twins because I have time coming out of my ears now.  Needless to say, I think I work better and get more done when I'm busy, which must be why God thought it would be a great idea (and a bit hilarious) to bless us with two at once.

I must warn you as I start this blog, that I am a novice blogger, I don't follow many blogs, and I am technologically inept.  So, I will be learning as I go, so this will be pretty simple in the beginning.  But let's be honest, as long as I post lots of pictures of Hudson and Corbin, our families will be plenty satisfied.

So, I hope you enjoy as I begin documenting and sharing our crazy little world.  And so the blog begins . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment